Litepanels MicroPro – Professional Broadcast Quality On Camera LED Light for Video Film Television and Still Photography
The professional On-Camera LED Light that runs on 6 AA Batteries
Lightweight & Powerful – Double the Output of the Micro
So powerful, it’s proven to be a favorite of broadcasters and cinematographers alike, Litepanels MicroPro™ is the optimum LED light for shooters who use DV camcorders, DSLRs and the new breed of video enabled DSLR Cameras (HDSLR). Offering output similart to a 50W camera light, this cool-running, power efficient, go-anywhere fixture provides double the output of the Micro, yet is still lightweight enough to rest comfortably on board your camera.
The professional LED light that runs off 6 standard AA batteries. MicroPro daylight on-camera lighting fixtures harness the company’s proprietary LED technology in ultra-lightweight, compact package. With twice the illumination of the Litpanels Micro, the MicroPro offers luminous, soft, directional lighting, with the same warmth and great color characteristics that made Litepanels an integral part of television, broadcast news & motion picture productions worldwide.
ENG/DV/DSLR Friendly Design
The compact, low-profile Litepanels Micro Pro head is ideally suited for mounting on an ENG, DV, or DSLR camera. Measuring just 5.5″ W x 4″ H x 1.5″ D (139mm x 101.6mm x 38.1mm), the head weighs just 10.5 ounces (300g). With a handsome black finish and sleek design, it is a professional – looking addition to any camera.
Variety of Mounting Options
Litepanels Micro Pro comes equipped with an integrated camera shoe featuring an adjustable tilt mechanism. To allow for multiple configurations, it may also be mounted on the optional base plate for off-camera usage.
MicroPro produces 1.5 to 6 hours of continuous output from AA batteries (depending on type). It generates almost no heat, so it’s remarkably easy to handle. And the system can be run off of either standard or rechargeable batteries. Power can be supplied optionally through a convenient 5-16V input jack located on the back of the unit.
|Litepanels MicroPro™ Photometrics|
|2ft. / 0.6m||100fc||1100 Lux|
|4ft. / 1.2m||52fc||560 Lux|
|6ft. / 1.8m||28fc||300 Lux|
- Size: 5.5″ W x 3.75″ H x 1.5″ D (139.7mm x 95.25mm x 38.1mm) (without shoe)
- Weight:10.5 oz (300g)
- Power Draw: 9 watts
- Voltage Range 5V-12V
- Six AA Batteries (Internal)
- Integrated Filterholder
- Daylight Output (cool white – 5600°K)
- Filters Include 3200ºK Tungsten Conversion (warm white) 1/4 Warming, Diffusion
- Comparative Luminance Output : Approx. 50W
- Heat-free LED technology
- Produces bright, HD friendly soft light
- Integrated dimmer 100% to 0
- All-in-one with no external cables
- Absolutely flicker-free light output
- Runs 1 to 1.5 hrs. on 6 AA batteries (HD Alkaline) 5-6 hours on Energizer e2 Lithium batteries
- Uses standard or rechargeable batteries
- Lightweight and compact
- 50,000+ Hours of LED Life
- Spare color/diffusion gels
- Base plate for off-camera usage
- AC Power Adapter
- DV Adapter Plate for Panasonic, Canon, and Sony Batteries
- Underwater Housing
Retail Selling Price: RM 2,100.00 (Tel: +603 79582582) (Email: email@example.com)
Availability: Stock Available now.